Friday, July 6, 2007

Ground Control to Major Tom!




Hey All,


Will ya look at me? I am venturing off into the "blogosphere" with my first attempt at writing a Blog. I don't think Bill Gates or Michael Dell have anything to worry about.



I hope to be able to use this space for keeping people updated with what I am doing in my life and career, personal accomplishments, family life and other random thoughts on the world as I see it.



I hope you'll be able to bookmark the site and visit often, dropping some comments when you have time.



For now, I have a lot more to learn such as how to set up the homepage and make sure I know how to get back here to update my posts.


Thanks again for visiting.


Sean

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool Carp! I will be watching and learning so I can start one too! How Fun!

    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up Carp Dogg.......

    August 1 - Sirius Channel 17 is previewing a Grateful Dead station...Jump over to Sirius...

    Stern - 100
    Buffett - 31
    Dead - Coming Soon

    Topp D!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site and adding a comment! Be sure to stop back later!